So what have I done with my beautiful days? First, I brought out my faithful friends, my Chaco sandals, who had been hibernating in the closet. Then I went outside and cleaned my car, in short sleeves, no less. The next day, I went to the lake, with no particular goal in mind, just that of being outside. It was fantabulous. There is just something about that sunshine that makes my heart sing. The sounds of peeper frogs in the evening, and birds in the morning, are welcome sounds indeed.
I know that it is only March and that cold days are due to return and remind us that winter is not done with us yet. But I will enjoy what I have right now, and hopefully it will sustain me until summer comes back for good.
I hope you have had as good a weekend as I have.
1 comment:
I love that picture of your shoes!!!
Post a Comment