Sunday, February 8, 2009

Current Hobbies

In case you were curious, here are just a few of the things I have been doing lately. Note: the following pictures were taken in December and January.



Emily and I are cutting firewood. That's Emily with the chainsaw in hand. Along with Richard, we moved almost a ton of firewood that day!


A piece of the garage roof came off, and I was the only one around to fix it.

The past month has been spent helping my mother around the house. I keep it moderately clean, and help with firewood and other chores. What these pictures do not show is that I have been very busy applying for jobs and graduate school. But those activities don't make for very interesting pictures, so I didn't take any.

Along with these activities, I am becoming reaquainted with my local library. I am also enjoying the luxury of a well-stocked kitchen, leafing through cookbooks and trying new and old recipes. My mother took pity on my poor soul and bought me a membership to the gym, so I am getting back in shape.

I managed to pick up a few hours at my old haunt, Advance Auto Parts, but I am still looking for something along the lines of full time. So, if anyone has any ideas...

And that, my friends, is about as interesting as it gets around here!





No comments: