There are two ways that you should interpret this title.
1. I am tired. Or at least I was last night. I flew back to Honduras yesterday, Sunday. It was a long trip, being that I was up all night the previous night. So I was worn out, and thoroughly enjoyed my bed last night.
2. The country is out of gasoline. Really. There might be a little bit of regular gas somewhere, but diesel is gone. This is a problem since so many vehicles use diesel, and all of the mission vehicles are diesel. Missionaries picked me up at the airport, but we had to stay in Tegucigalpa last night, since their truck did not have enough fuel to make it three hours to the farm school. All the gas stations say, "manana, tomorrow, we'll have gas tomorrow." That was three days ago. So we are hanging out at the guesthouse in Teguc, waiting.
On the bright side, maybe I'll be able to snag one more mochachino from Espresso Americano before we leave the capital.
Thank you for your prayers for safe travel, and for those of you who helped me get back to Honduras so quickly. Now that I'm back, I will be posting and writing more often, to keep you informed and entertained. Hasta luego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment